1. I used to play football every day.
She used to smoke.
They used to swim when they were five.
He didn’s use to tidy his room.
2. She is used to buying clothes.
I am not used to reading books.
They aren’t used to washing their clothes.
We aren’t used to smoking.
3. Alex must get used to living here.
It is hard to get used to the dark nights in that house.
4. I always use my computer.
5. It’s no use worrying all the time.
Category: General English - Grammar
Tags: used to, be used to, get used to, use, grammar